On September 1st, Harrison turned 2.
I still can't quite believe it.
2 years since his little spirit made our family complete.
And to think we thought it was complete before he came along.
Little did we know.
Right now he:
- Cuts the middle right out of words: Pumpkin is "puh-in", candy is "cah-ee"
- Calls Connor "bubba" - which is short for brother
- Likes to ask me "doo-ey?" (what are you doing) 43983498754 times a day
- Has beautiful blue eyes and curly blonde hair
- Tries to make the sign of the cross when we say prayers at night (Fadder - Shon - HOE-WEEEE!!! - Peer-it - AYYYYYYYY - MEN!)
- Loves his Hippo lovey and "bay-eeh cout" (baby scout) dog
- Thinks Connor is the be-all end-all of cool
- Knows just how to torture Connor and freak him out (I remember Tina knowing how to do this to me when we were little)
- Calls his new daycare "new fwen" (new friends)
- Will eat grapes, strawberries, blueberries, pineapple and apples till they're coming out of his ears
- Says "pweeeeeee" for please (and kind of sounds like Roger Rabbit when he does)
- Could watch Wall-E every. single. day. (and almost does)
- Dances a lot
- Is quite the daredevil... more so than Connor was, which scares me
- Has had stitches above his left eye TWICE now (in the same exact spot)
- Likes to have Jon take him to bed ("dah-ee take") but wants me to rock with him
- Thinks it's funny to call Jon "Jon"
- Still calls me "mama"
- Gives orders twice "sit, mama, sit"
- Loves his paw-paws and mah-mos (grandpas and grandmas)
- Calls his little cousin will "Bay-ee Wiw" (baby will)